Puppy Training to Puppy Enrichment Program
Socialization: Your puppy will be socialized with dogs of all sizes and ages.
Drive and Luring: Food, voice, and play drive will all be worked during daily training sessions.
Confidence: Building confidence to make your dog happy and healthy.
Focus and Critical Thinking: These are the building blocks for future training.
Daily Training Activities
- Foundational Training: Sit, Stay, Down, Recall, Leash Manners, Leave it, Place, etc.
- Problem Solving and Behavior Modification: Barking, Biting, Jumping, Chewing, Car Rides
- Test for Potential Agility, Scent, Protection, Therapy Work, etc.
- Field Trips to Public Places With Group and Individual Training Sessions
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Test Upon Completion of the Program
- Foundations for Future Hobby Training Such as Protection, etc. to be Introduced
You Will Receive:
- Texts, Photos, And Videos Throughout Your Puppy’s Stay To Keep You Updated On His Or Her Progress.
- A Go-home Lesson Designed To Transfer The Knowledge And Skills Developed During Your Dog’s Training And A Customized Report And Booklet Outlining Your Dog’s Progression Through The Program. Your Trainer Will Also Work With You On How To Continue The Training In A Style That Best Suits Your Dog’s Temperament.
- Two Follow-up Lessons To Use Within 30 Days At Our Facility
- A Bath, Nail Trim And Ear-cleaning For Your Puppy Before Send-home.