This program is designed for dogs that show signs of aggression as determined during the evaluation.
- Problem-Solving and Behavior Modification for Aggression: Fear, Anxiety, Dog-on-Dog Resource Guarding, and Barrier Aggression
- Socialization: Interact With People and Dogs of Similar Temperaments When Appropriate
- Confidence and Focus: Building a Happy and Healthy Dog
Daily Training Sessions
- Customized Training: Unique to Each Case
- Foundational Commands: Sit, Stay, Recall, Down, Place, etc.
- Field Trips to Public Areas When Appropriate
- Individual and Group Sessions
You will Receive:
- Training collar and training treats included.
- Texts, photos, and videos throughout your dog’s stay to keep you updated on his or her progress.
- A bath, nail trim, and ear cleaning before send-home, depending on your dog’s temperament.
- One-hour send home lesson designed to transfer the knowledge and skills developed during your dog’s training and a customized report and booklet outlining your dog’s progression through the program.
- Aggression and Handling seminar.
- Your trainer will also work with you on how to continue the training in a style that best suits your dog’s temperament.
- 2 additional follow-up lessons to use within 30 days at our facility.