CENTRAL FLORIDA K-9
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer group classes, private lessons at our 30-acre facility and our popular board and train programs to meet all your training needs.
What Makes Our Board and Train Different?
We customize each training program. The first step in the process is a detailed evaluation where your trainer will work with you to customize a program that fits your and your dog’s needs. Basic board and train programs begin at 17 days and the length of stay and price of training for your dog’s custom program will be discussed at the evaluation.
Included With All Programs
- Your dog’s basic training collar and training treats are included at no extra charge.
- Texts, photos, and videos throughout your dog’s stay to keep you updated on his or her progress.
- A go-home lesson designed to transfer the knowledge and skills developed during your dog’s training and a customized report and booklet outlining your dog’s progression through the program. Your trainer will also work with you on how to continue the training in a style that best suits your dog’s temperament.
- Two, 30-minute follow-up lessons to use within 30 days at our facility
- A bath, nail trim and ear-cleaning for your dog before send-home