Therapy Dog Training
Therapy Dog Training Program
Therapy dogs aid others by giving support or comfort to several participants other than their owners. These dogs are usually seen in hospitals, schools, nursing homes, and courtrooms. Therapy dogs are not covered under the A.D.A. Prices vary according to the level of training necessary to accomplish your goals and will be determined at the evaluation.
Daily Training Sessions
- Confidence Building
- Socialization Skills and Proofing
- Foundational Obedience-based Training
- Field Trips to Public Areas When Appropriate
- Individual and Group Sessions
You Will Receive
- Texts, Photos, And Videos Throughout Your Dog’s Stay To Keep You Updated On His Or Her Progress.
- Training Collar And Training Treats At No Extra Charge.
- A Bath, Nail Trim And Ear-cleaning For Your Dog Before Send-home.